SEE, — HOW the complexities of FIELD THEORIES HID from us, the fact that relative motion (phase) between all these spinning entities, in the micro & macro universe, gives us all the attractive and repulsive Fundamental Forces.
Field Theories in html: http://rbduncan.com/fieldtheory.html
Also, Field Theories in Word: http://rbduncan.com/fieldtheory.doc
& Field Theories in Adobe pdf: http://rbduncan.com/fieldtheory.pdf
This was the way the site --below-- looked many years ago. - - Dan Fitz.
Electrons normally repel but when they attract other electrons it is always this way.
From the desk of Daniel P. Fitzpatrick Jr. December 6, 2006.
The smallest unit
of magnetism is the spinning electron.
This is academic. Even many university presses have printed this.
But there is something even more important that is not widely known and this you should know.
In every case where an electron is known to attract another electron their closest sides are going in the same direction.
Let's look at the facts.
1. The two electrons that spin on the same orbital are always spin up and spin down, therefore, their closest sides are going in the same direction.
2. Put two magnets on a table. Put one north pole up and the other north pole down and when slid together their sides will attract because the magnetic causing electrons in one are spin up and all the magnetic electrons in the other are spin down, therefore, their closest sides are going in the same direction.
Yes, this side to side magnetic attraction is weaker than the pole to pole attraction but it nevertheless is still attraction.
3. Sigma bonding, in a chemical bond, happens when a spin up electron from one atom binds with a spin down electron in another atom when their orbitals are in the same plane, therefore, the closest sides of both electrons are going in the same direction.
4. Now take one of the magnets, you have on the table and reverse one of them so they both have the same pole facing up.
The magnetic electrons in both of these magnets are now spinning in the same direction.
Now place one magnet on top of the other. (This is the strongest magnetic attraction.)
In this case too the closest sides of the attracting electrons are going in the same direction.
And this is the strongest attraction because not only are the closest sides of these electrons spinning the same way but the entire portion of each electron is going in the same direction.
5. Finally we get to pi bonding in chemical bonding which is also a pole to pole attraction where both are spinning close to the same axis.
The closest sides are going in the same direction here as well, in fact, both entire electrons are spinning in the same direction but the pi type polar bonding is not the strongest binding as in magnetism. Pi bonding is weaker than sigma bonding because pi bonding only happens for a very short interval of the total orbital when the two electrons happen to line up above and below each other. But they do this once each time they orbit.
All of this is sending us a message:
As Dr. Milo Wolff has proven the electron is a scalar resonance. Attraction or less space is produced when the closest sides of these scalar resonances are IN PHASE.
It's telling us we had better look at what Ampere taught us many years age.
The "Law of Relative Motion" that will pertain to everything from quarks and electrons to stars, galaxies and super clusters is basically Ampere's Laws of the 1820s:
Two similar scalar wave entities, whose closest sides are spinning in the same direction at the same frequency, will have an attraction that will vary proportionally with the cosine of the angle of the planes of their spins, and they will have a torque that will tend to make the spins parallel and become oriented in such a way that both objects are spinning in the same direction.
The above is for ATTRACTION but we also have repulsion:
Two similar scalar wave entities, whose closest sides are spinning in OPPOSITE directions at the same frequency, will have a repulsion that will vary proportionally with the cosine of the angle of the planes of their spins.
What this is showing you is that these
electrons are behaving, with their strong and weak positions of attractions and
repulsions, the exact way that Stephen Wolfram is saying his cellular automata,
based on constraints, are behaving in his best selling book "A New Kind of
This is an important scientific fact.
Over 4 Decades of Fitzpatrick's Books, Papers & Thoughts http://www.amperefitz.com/4.decades.htm
*~~~* *~~~* *~~~* *~~~* *~~~* *~~~* *~~~*